In the midst of change and challenge, a leader’s calm presence and clear perspective generates understanding and creative response.
I have been blessed with decades of opportunities to help organizations face challenges, overcome difficulties, and find the path forward together.
- Leadership teams
- Governing boards
- Individual leaders
- Work teams and organization departments
- Large corporations
- Non profit organizations
- Family businesses
- Government agencies
The mission of Decision Resources is to help leaders build healthy organizations that achieve superior mission results.
- resolution of interpersonal, group, and organizational conflict
- elements of creative collaboration
- art of dialogue
- discipline of wise decision making
- Every difficult decision, problem, or challenging conflict also offers an opportunity.
- The path forward emerges from focused attention and clear understanding of the situation.
- Clarity comes from differing perspectives, dialogue, and learning together.
- Integrity in action comes from transparent alignment of important values with choice.
- Wisdom in action comes from ethical intention, common sense, and moral imagination.
- Positive results that outweigh other consequences come from acts of integrity and wisdom.
Range of Experience
- Past 20 years, coaching and training leaders and managers in organizations of all sizes in the practical skills of decision-making to communicate integrity by putting professional and personal values into action.
- 20 years facilitating significant decision-making processes for a wide range of clients including strategic planning, team-building, partnering, and change management.
- 38 years as a professional mediator including organizational, family business, and employment cases.
- Teaching mediation skills to thousands of people from many different backgrounds including managers, health care professionals, educators, realtors, mental health professionals, human resource managers, lawyers, and judges.